Home Inspection Pros LLC, Manchester NH
SINGLE FAMILY HOMES
- If you need a professional and competitively priced townhouse (row-house), garden style, or detached condo inspection, look no further. We have years of home inspection knowledge and experience, and would be happy to assist you in your real estate purchase. **Condo inspections are limited to the interior components, from the walls inward, including windows and doors. Common areas and elements of the condo complex are excluded from the inspection report, but can be observed and commented upon within the inspection report if deemed to be a safety or general concern, or if desired by the client
- PLEASE NOTE: SINGLE FAMILY HOME INSPECTIONS can also be performed, and are evaluated and priced on an individual basis.
- Pest report included with all inspection reports, and a pest report form is supplied if needed by your lender, (such as FHA, VA, or USRDA loans).
- FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS: We offer peace of mind for your major investment,and full explanations of any and all discovered concerns, structural or safety issues.
- Hello, my name is Douglas Halford, and I am the owner/operator of Home Inspection Pros, LLC. I have been a home inspector of single and multi-family homes in the Merrimack Valley and Southern NH for the past 9 years, but will now focus on inspecting any style condo, or condominium.
- Also available: radon air testing; well water testing; optional thermal imaging (Infrared) inspections, utilizing the latest in IR technology from Fluke Systems.
- Please call now to book any service from your #1 condo inspector service, Home Inspection Pros Manchester NH, at 603-582-4249.
- We follow the InterNACHI Standards of Practice. The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) is the world’s most elite, non-profit inspection association. Our home buying clients enjoy the professionalism only InterNACHI Certified Inspectors can provide, and adhere to Standards of Practice, abide by a Code of Ethics, attend required continuing education courses, and are InterNACHI Certified.
What We Inspect
Complimentary Infrared Scanning (THERMAL IMAGING) of potential problem areas, (such as leaking toilet, observed pest activity, missing insulation, or wet ceilings/walls or attics)!
A Condo inspection typically ranges from 1-2 hours long depending on the size of the condo, and you are invited to follow along with your inspector as he performs his inspection.
Proudly serving the Merrimack Valley, Hillsborough County, and the greater Manchester, Bedford, Goffstown, Nashua, Hollis, Amherst, Windham, Merrimack, Litchfield, Hudson, Windham, Salem, Londonderry, Derry, Auburn, Candia, Hooksett, Bow, Pembroke and Concord areas since 2010.