Home Inspection Pros, Manchester NH
CONDOS, CONDOS, CONDOS
- This is what we do, and these are the only style of homes we inspect. If you need a competitively priced condo inspection, look no further. Please note: Condo inspections are limited to the interior components, from the walls inward, including windows and doors. Common areas and elements of the condo complex are excluded from the inspection report, but can be observed and commented upon within the inspection report if deemed to be a safety or general concern, or if desired by the client.
- Home Inspection Pros Manchester NH Property Inspections NH, a professional, highly rated Home Inspection company serving southern NH. Please call at 603-582-4249.
- We specialize in any style or age condo, condominium, garden style condo, townhouse, row-house, or detached condo/condominium. Pest report included with all inspection reports, and a pest report form is supplied if needed by your lender, (such as FHA, VA, or USRDA loans).
- FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS: We offer peace of mind for your major investment,and full explanations of any and all discovered concerns, structural or safety issues.
- Hello, my name is Douglas Halford, and I am the owner/operator of Home Inspection Pros, LLC. I have been inspecting all forms of single and multi-family homes in the Merrimack Valley and Southern NH for the past 9 years, but will now focus on inspecting any style condo/condominium.
- Also available: radon air testing; well water testing; optional thermal imaging (Infrared) inspections, utilizing the latest in IR technology from Fluke Systems. Please call now to book any service from your #1 condo inspector service, at 603-582-4249.
We follow the InterNACHI Standards of Practice
The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) is the world’s most elite, non-profit inspection association. Our home buying clients enjoy the professionalism only InterNACHI Certified Inspectors can provide, and adhere to Standards of Practice, abide by a Code of Ethics, attend required continuing education courses, and are InterNACHI Certified.
InterNACHI: the very best home inspectors.