- Our fees for professional home inspections of single or multi-family homes, and condominiums, are very competitive.
- Garden Style Condominium; any single-level condo, inspection fee is: $199.00.
- Townhouse Condominium: any multi-story condominium, inspection fee is: $299.00.
- Small ranch/raised ranch, or bugalow style single family home, (typically known as a starter or retirement home, and generally 1000-1500 Sq. Ft. above-grade living area): inspection fees start at $349.00.
- Multi-story single family homes, (such as gambrel, colonial, dormered or non-dormered capes, and generally 1500-2500 Sq. Ft. above-grade living area): inspection fees start at $399.00.
- Homes larger than 2500 square feet of living area, such as: multi-family homes, and/or homes with in-law apartments, antique homes: please call, text or email for a quote.
- Auxiliary buildings, fences, sheds, corrals or any components which are not permanently attached to the home, are priced according to size, and scope of inspection on components, as agreed to by inspector and client.
Optional pricing for ancillary services:
|Radon in air testing, on day of inspection||$75.00|
|“Standard” well water testing: includes Total Coliform & E.coli Bacteria, Nitrate, Iron, Manganese, Sodium, Chloride, pH, Hardness:||$80.00|
|“Standard” plus Arsenic||$110.00|
|“FHA/VA/RD” water testing: includes “Standard”, plus nitrite and lead||$100.00|
|“Comprehensive” well water testing, (including all above tests, plus: Arsenic, Fluoride, Lead, Copper, Conductivity, and Alkalinity||$140.00|
|“Comprehensive” well water testing, as listed above, plus radon in water testing||$160.00|
|“Volatile Organic Compounds” (VOC’s) well water testing, includes approx. 60 gasoline/petroleum related compounds, including MTBE||$175.00|
|Any tests performed without a home inspection, please add $30. each to above pricing.|
Prices subject to change at any time.