- Our fees for professional condo/condominium inspections are very competitive.
- Garden Style Condominium; any single-level condo, (such as an apartment style, multi-level building; inspection fee is: $235.00.
- Townhouse Condominium: any multi-story condominium, including built-in garages and attics; inspection fee is: $325.00.
- Detached condo, which is managed by a homeowner’s association or management company, (with all exterior building maintenance provided by the association or management company); fee is $395.00
- Auxiliary items which are maintained by the association or management company, such as decks, porches, balconies, walkways, detached garages are visually inspected for integrity and commented on within the inspection report, but are excluded from the actual condo report.
Optional pricing for ancillary services:
|Radon in air testing, on day of inspection||$75.00|
|“Standard” well water testing: includes Total Coliform & E.coli Bacteria, Nitrate, Iron, Manganese, Sodium, Chloride, pH, Hardness:||$80.00|
|“Standard” plus Arsenic||$110.00|
|“FHA/VA/RD” well water testing: includes “Standard”, plus nitrite and lead||$100.00|
|“Comprehensive” well water testing, (including all above tests, plus: Arsenic, Fluoride, Lead, Copper, Conductivity, and Alkalinity||$140.00|
|“Comprehensive” well water testing, as listed above, plus radon in water testing||$160.00|
|“Volatile Organic Compounds” (VOC’s) well water testing, includes approx. 60 gasoline/petroleum related compounds, including MTBE||$175.00|
|Any tests performed without a home inspection, please add $30. each to above pricing.|
Prices subject to change at any time.