- Our fees for professional home inspections of single or multi-family homes, and condominiums, are very competitive.
- Garden Style Condominium; any single-level condo, inspection fee is: $200.00.
- Townhouse Condominium: any multi-story condominium, inspection fee is: $300.00.
- Small ranch/raised ranch, small cape, or bugalow style single family home, (typically known as a starter or retirement home, and less than 1000-1500 Sq. Ft. above-grade living area): inspection fee is $350.00.
- Multi-story single family homes, (such as gambrel, colonial or dormered capes): inspection fee is $400.00.
- Homes larger than 2500 square feet of living area, multi-family homes, antique homes: please call, text or email for a quote.
- Auxiliary buildings, fences, sheds, corrals or any components which are not permanently attached to the home, are priced according to size, and scope of inspection on components, as agreed to by inspector and client.
Optional pricing for ancillary services:
|Radon in air testing, on day of inspection||$75.00|
|"Standard" well water testing: includes Total Coliform & E.coli Bacteria, Nitrate, Iron, Manganese, Sodium, Chloride, pH, Hardness:||$80.00|
|"Standard" plus Arsenic||$110.00|
|"FHA/VA/RD" water testing: includes "Standard", plus nitrite and lead||$100.00|
|"Comprehensive" well water testing, (including all above tests, plus: Arsenic, Fluoride, Lead, Copper, Conductivity, and Alkalinity||$140.00|
|"Comprehensive" well water testing, as listed above, plus radon in water testing||$160.00|
|"Volatile Organic Compounds" (VOC's) well water testing, includes approx. 60 gasoline/petroleum related compounds, including MTBE||$175.00|
|Any tests performed without a home inspection, please add $30. each to above pricing.|